Although hair fall problems in Malaysia are not as common compared to western countries, it’s still a serious issue among many male and female Malaysians. If you are among those who are experiencing heavy hair loss, you should seek treatment immediately to prevent further damage. The good news is that there are certain strategies you can follow to hasten your scalp’s recovery. It’s worth mentioning here, however, that your recovery time will depend on the extent of the damage. Below are some of the strategies you should implement if you want to regain your hair’s thickness and vibrancy:
- Get a hair and scalp massage regularly using natural and essential oils. Keep in mind that one of the main reasons why people lose too much of their hair is because they don’t have healthy scalps. If the follicles in the scalp are compromised, the strands of hair slowly dry out and die. This problem can be fixed by taking care of your scalp. You can do this by regularly massaging your scalp and hair with natural and essential oils like coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, and lavender oil. These oils have important attributes that help in reinvigorating the scalp and follicles.
- Avoid using products and devices that put a lot of pressure onto your hair and scalp. If you are using appliances like heat-based hair dryers, curlers, and straighteners, you should stop immediately. There’s a good chance that these gadgets are contributing to hair loss. You should also avoid using combs and hairbrushes with teeth that are too packed together that you end up pulling your hair too much. If you use these combs for too long, the roots of your hair weaken and will eventually lead to hair loss.
- Consider getting hair implants. You have to understand that this treatment procedure is a little bit invasive since it involves moving hair follicles from another part of your body. The good news is it’s very effective in fixing bald spots in your hair. Furthermore, it’s not that difficult looking for a clinic that offers hair implant in Malaysia.
- Start using Minoxidil. Thousands of people from around the globe use this product for hair growth. They are getting a lot of success with it. What’s great about this product is that it’s easy to procure and even easier to apply on the hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, it also slows down hair loss.
- Eat properly and supplement your diet with essential vitamins. Just like any part of your body, your hair and scalp need all the necessary nutrients and vitamins in order to function properly. With that said, you should maintain a healthy and balanced diet. You should also start taking supplements like vitamins A, B, C, and E.
To maximize the results you get, you should consider following all of the strategies discussed above. You don’t have to worry because the strategies are independent with one another. For instance, there is no reason why you shouldn’t get hair implants while using Minoxidil. Of course, it’s always recommended that you consult with a hair and scalp expert before you go through any type of treatment. This is to ensure that you are doing things right.