Getting fit is a lifestyle change. For some people, this could get expensive. After all, you need to make investments in gym memberships, workout clothes and even a new diet plan. These days, you can go online and pre-order your meals and the loot will be delivered at your doorstep. You can even get fresh juice delivered to your workplace.
But in the long run, these “conveniences” could add up. It’s all about making smart investments. For instance, buying fresh juice every day means you’re paying for the entire product—juice, bottle and the brand. Why not buy a slow juicer in Malaysia and start making your own power combinations? Here are the top five slow juicer recipes you can try today that can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Citrus Love Affair
If you love citrus, then this is the juice recipe for you.
- 1 large pink grapefruit • 1 pomegranate • 3 oranges • 3 carrots • ½ lime
This green juice recipe is from Joe Cross’ Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary film.
- 2 medium apples (preferably Granny smiths) • 4 stalks of celery • 1 cucumber • 1 ginger root thumb
- 6 kale leaves • ½ lemon
Perfect for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
- 6 cups of spinach • 2 yellow apples • 1-2 lemons (unpeeled) • 2 oranges • 1 ginger thumb
- 6-8 stems of fresh mint
Superfood beets can help detoxify the kidneys and your skin. It also has cancer-preventing betacyanin that can improve exercise endurance.
- 2 medium-size beets (tops included) • 3 carrots • 1 apple
Strong Like Popeye We like spinach in your savory dishes but you can also sip it for better health. • 5 cups spinach • 2 kiwis (peeled) • 1 cup strawberries
Slow Juicing Hacks
- Cut and pack your choice of ingredients in reusable plastic bags. All you have to do in the morning is to squash them in the slow juicer and drink up.
- Place a small plastic bag in the pulp filter for easier, faster cleanup.
- Store your excess juice properly in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated. Make sure you consume it within 48 hours.
Juice Up! Buy a slow juicer in Malaysia today and start making your own powerful blends. What’s great about slow juicing is you get all the vitamins and minerals you need without having to pay for the brand and packaging. Juice up and enjoy the many benefits of having your own slow juicer at home.
Sources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehVE2m3F41Q http://fitlife.tv/3-easy-hacks-to-enjoy-juicing/ http://blog.imprettyfit.com/nutrition/8-hacks-for-juice-cleanse-recipes/ http://www.familygonehealthy.com/recipes/five-best-juice-recipes-for-beginners/ http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ https://juicerecipes.com/recipes/mean-green-25 http://www.prolificjuicing.com/green-juice-recipes/ additional source: http://gethealthyu.com/juicing-101-beginner-recipes-tips/
Note: Apologies for the miss. Noted on the [revised] caveat. Thank you.