Female professionals play a huge role in Malaysia’s workforce. And just like everywhere else, a career woman has to be an expert in juggling her work life and personal life. However, female professionals often don’t have time in taking care of themselves. They don’t even have time on figuring out which beauty items they should purchase.
If you’re one of the many busy career women in Malaysia, here are 10 must-have beauty items you need to have in your arsenal.
- Foldable slip-on. Wearing high heels at the office can take its toll on your feet. While there are many stylish flats that are perfect for the office, many women still prefer power heels. Foldable slip-ones are great because you can easily reduce them to the size of a smartphone, slip them inside an accompanying pouch and throw them in your handbag.
- Rehydrating facial spray. Computer stress coupled with staying indoors for hours can make your skin look dry and lifeless. While you can always wash your face, you won’t have enough time to re-do your full makeup during lunch time. The best solution is to have a rehydrating facial spray handy for that quick pick-me-up anytime.
- Dry shampoo. A busy schedule is not a good reason to show up at work with bad hair. But most women don’t have time to do the whole wash-blow dry-style routine in the morning. Moreover, it’s not healthy to wash your hair every single day. Dry shampoo is a busy woman’s best friend. It helps absorb not just oil but also odors and dirt from your scalp. Best of all, it gives your hair added volume!
- Concealer. Every career woman needs a heavy-duty, top-quality concealer that is perfect for her skin tone. A good one can really hide dark under eye circles and any skin blemishes you might have. A good concealer can make you look like you’ve had a good night’s sleep with two swipes.
- Statement red lipstick. Every girl has her own version of a statement red lipstick. Some women like the ones with an orange tinge while some like the dark variants. Whatever shade of red you fancy, every busy woman needs red lipstick. It’s like the makeup version of high heels. If you wear the right one, you’ll feel like you can take on the world.
- Volume-enhancing mascara. This is the type of wand every busy woman needs to have in her arsenal. A volume-enhancing mascara can make your eyes look bigger, brighter and more dramatic. The best part? You can do that makeover with just two swipes of the right product.
- Sunscreen. Just because it’s cloudy doesn’t mean the sun can’t do its damage on your skin. Every woman needs to know that a sunscreen is not something that you only wear if you’re going to the beach. You need to wear sunscreen every single day as part of your skin care routine.
- Tinted moisturizer. Every minute counts for the busy woman preparing to go to work every morning. If you can get a 2-in-1 product like a tinted moisturizer, it can get you out the door in no time. An added advantage would be that it gives you that summery glow, especially if you’re too pale.
- Handy lip balm. The heat outside and the indoor air-conditioning system can damage your precious lips too. A handy lip balm can keep them soft and supple all day long. It makes it easier to apply that red lipstick too!
- Slanted eyebrow pencil. If you’re blessed with well-structured eyebrows, good for you. But if you’re like most women who need to fix or even draw their eyebrows every single morning, a slanted eyebrow pencil is your best friend.
Here’s the best part: you can get all these items from an online shopping site in Malaysia. It’s perfect for career women who have a tight working schedule and need to get out the door in a matter of minutes. Don’t let your busy life get in the way of looking great. Remember, how you see the world also depends on how you look.